Purchase Plus Credit Card
Based on an assumed credit limit of
About this card
- 0% interest for 18 months1 on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of account openingA 2.9% fee applies (minimum £5).
- 0% interest on purchases for 18 months1 from account opening
- No annual fee
- Apple Pay – immediate access to spendingAdd your new credit card to Apple Pay from the iOS version of the HSBC UK Mobile Banking app. This allows you to pay for things in shops, apps and on websites immediately using Apple Pay, while waiting for your new card to arrive.
Using your card
- Manage your card onlineOnline banking is a convenient way to manage your card. It lets you check your credit card balance, make payments and stay in control.
- Get an additional cardAs long as they’re over 18, you can add your partner or a family member to your account.
- Bank anywhere with the HSBC Mobile Banking AppMake payments to existing beneficiaries and manage your personal accounts easily and securely with the HSBC Mobile Banking App.
- Use your card abroadYou can use your HSBC Credit Card at any retailer or cash machine that displays the logo on your card. Fees apply and non-HSBC cash machines may also charge a fee.
- Enjoy 24/7 worldwide assistanceDay or night, help is always at hand if your card is lost or stolen. Wherever you are in the world, you can speak to our dedicated support team about getting an emergency cash advance.
Apply for a Purchase Plus Credit Card
Please ensure you read the important information in the ‘Things you should know’ section before applying.
Are you eligible?
If you’re already registered for Online Banking, you can apply online now.
View your pre-filled application form, submit in just one click, and receive an instant decision.
Apply in the mobile app
If you're registered for mobile banking and have downloaded the app you can apply within the app in just a few clicks.
New to HSBC
You just need to provide a few details as part of your application.
Apply in branch
Things you should know
You might also be interested in
Advance Bank Account
Find out how an HSBC Advance Current Account can reward you.
You’ll need to pay in at least £1,750 per month.